How to Be Prepared Without Preparing: 3 Simple Steps to Be Prepared to Speak in ANY Situations
Do you want to be prepared without preparing?
Do you want to be prepared to speak in any situations?
Do you want more fun in your next presentation or speech?
Have you ever been asked to speak in front of an audience without preparation?
In 2005, Jonathan Li gave his first impromptu speech at his school hall in front of his principal. It was terrible! In 2011, he was honoured to be the Table Topics (Impromptu Speaking) Division Runner-up in Hong Kong and Macau. What tools did Jonathan pick up in these years?
By attending this powerful FUNshop, you will:
- Turn your biggest fear in impromptu speaking to your strength
- Avoid the biggest mistake most speakers make so nothing will stop you from being great
- Save your time, energy and frustration of NOT knowing how to give an effective impromptu speech
- Excel your learning curve from years of wisdom
- Apply the FUN speaking skills you have learnt immediately
- Get instant and constructive feedback from our FUN speaker
- Learn impromptu speaking in an effective and FUN way
- and much more!
“You have helped our audiences to understand how important impromptu speaking is and apply your user-friendly principles in such situations.’
~ Dr. Michael Luk, Director of Hong Kong Policy Research Institute & Honorary Research Fellow, Centre of Asian Studies, The University of Hong Kong
Who is this FUNshop for?
This FUNshop IS for you if…
- You want to master the 3 simple steps to be prepared to speak in ANY situations
- You don’t mind becoming known as the most effective table topics speaker in your circle
- You want to be both successful AND fun as a speaker
- You want to gain the confidence to speak in front of your colleagues, boss and loved ones
- You don’t want to waste your time, energy, and frustration following formulas that don’t work
This interactive FUNshop will give you easy-to-apply tools to:
- Avoid the BIGGEST mistake most speakers make
- Follow the proven 3-step formula to be prepared to speak in ANY situations
- Apply the FUN speaking skills you have learnt through mini-coaching
- Take your very next step
- And much more!
Here is a sample audio clip from our dynamic speaker who created How to Be Prepared Without Preparing, this interactive FUNshop…